Join us at the “Original Farmers Market” for an open van tour with an exceptional tour guide.
See Hollywood’s most famous landmarks and locations; the Hollywood Sign, movie star homes, filming locations, Walk of Fame, Sunset Strip, and more!
The perfect way to see Hollywood and learn about it’s history and cultural influence.
From the silent film era to the present day we capture the essence of Hollywood in a fun and entertaining 2-hour tour.
The Original Farmers Market and The Grove are reason enough to visit this famous corner of Los Angeles. With dozens of shops and an international gourmet food court, the Original Farmers Market has been one of LA’s most popular destinations since its inception in 1934. Ample parking options at the Grove and outstanding amenities make the Farmers Market a wonderful place to bring your friends and family for a sightseeing tour of Hollywood. A-List Hollywood Tours is the only Hollywood tour that begins and ends at the Original Farmers Market so unlike the many other tour companies that merely make a brief stop at the market, our guests have an opportunity for a relaxed visit with plenty of time to enjoy this exceptional Los Angeles location.
The Original Farmers Market
“meet me at third and Fairfax…”
- Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, a part of the city you must see and enjoy by foot
- The Peterson Automotive Museum, one of the world’s great Automobile collections
- LACMA, The Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- The Broad Contemporary Art Museum
- La Brea Tar Pits Park and Museum
- The new IMAX VR (Virtual Reality) demonstration theater