The Original Farmers Market and The Grove are reason enough to visit this famous corner of Los Angeles. With dozens of shops and an international gourmet food court, the Original Farmers Market has been one of LA’s most popular destinations since its inception in 1934.
Ample parking options at the Grove and outstanding amenities make the Farmers Market a wonderful place to bring your friends and family for a sightseeing tour of Hollywood.
A-List Hollywood Tours is the only Hollywood tour that begins and ends at the Original Farmers Market so unlike the many other tour companies that merely make a brief stop at the market, our guests have an opportunity for a relaxed visit with plenty of time to enjoy this exceptional Los Angeles location.
The Original Farmers Market
“meet me at third and Fairfax…”
- Rodeo Drive in Beverly Hills, a part of the city you must see and enjoy by foot
- The Peterson Automotive Museum, one of the world’s great Automobile collections
- The La Brea Tar Pits Park and Museum, a fascinating natural formation and park
- LACMA, The Los Angeles County Museum of Art
- The Broad Contemporary Art Museum
- The new IMAX VR (Virtual Reality) demonstration theater
…and coming soon The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences new Movie Museum